Friday Game

Last Friday's Game was AMAZING!
Not because we won (OK maybe a little bit but not really), it was the fact that we now have a REALLY REALLY good team now. That isn't to say that we had a bad team last year, but now we can grow as players and amp up our team work!
AND.
I got 2 THREE POINTERS IN!
WOOT!
Can you believe it! So excited. I swear it was a fluke though...can't jinx it though. BUT STILL. It was the best feeling ever. And people wouldn't stop talking about it, and I still can't believe it, it was a pretty good game.

Nana was AMAZING. As usual. Tina was strong. Tasha fit in effortlessly. Deliah was so cool! Larissa was a bit lost but awesome all the same.

:D
Happy Days.

LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton