Today

Today has been retarded. Awesome music in the form of dog days are over, stress from Anna and and an article, stress from Women's collective and MEGA STRESS from S&L. They expect me to go from 11 to 11:30 running some TRIVIA NIGHT?
NO WAY.
Sorry, to busy for that, girlfriend.

I went all b**** please on H and he changed the hours, to my hours, 6 - 10. I hope I'm still alive by then. So damn scared.

Bball was retarded. Another reason why I highly dislike shadows who think they're the bee's nees and call every darn thing. EUGH.

and S&L?
seriously?
I am not being pushed around like this no more! I AM TAKING A STAND. HA.

High Resolves ended today. Feels like a baby bird leaving the nest or something....

---

Stress levels are high.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton