Fights, Cake, Love and Money

Today I had a fight with my mother. I hit her. I cried. She cried. She called me an ungrateful wimp. I called her a horrible mother.

(And then realised how stifling my family actually is)

Today I had my first tutoring lesson. I refuse to call it coaching because I'm actually STRUGGLING in math, rather than acing it, because I NEED HELP. I actually learnt something.

Today I earned $50+ bucks at work.

That is basically the end of my day. Oh, I found out someone had a boyfriend.
<3
I'm so happy for her, I don't even know who the guy is, BUT they are, well she is so cute. {I actually don't like her very much, neither do eight other people but who gives}

I also found out that one of my friends was asked out by 17 girls and has a date to a dance... SEVENTEEN?
...
Did I just write that?
SEVENTEEN???
Amazing.
I can't even count to that number on my hands.
THE PLAYER.
I teased him all afternoon. He was as red as a beetroot. SO CUTE. Never gets old.

Made a cake. I love cake.

That is all
ChampsElysée   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton