So Fathers' Day...

Ok. Yes you need a recap.
AND...becasue I a so nice and loving, I'm giving you the recap of your lives!

FRIDAY.
- Math test = end
- Went to Christian thing-a-me-bob
- Won against dragonflies!
- Had an asthma attack cause I'm a cool kid

SATURDAY.
- reffed.
- was awesome.
- did nothing.
- watched Keeping up with the Kardashians or something. Real lame.
- Bought Dad's Fathers' Day PREZZIE! {no we did not forget}

SUNDAY.
- 2 hours of bball.
- Brunch at Charlies. {Parisan Baguettes are sick as sick can be}
- Bought cups and JackJack's prezzie.
- Gave Dad prezzie. 
- Helped Bro with assignment.

PREZZIE.
- 6 pack Guinness {of which 5 are going to the nice construction workers outside}
- 2 packs of chocolate {one mint one ginger}
- KOKO black block.

YA.

Dad had a fun time and so did we. Good times.


That is all
ChampsElysée

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton