Cause You Just Love Me


Cause you just want to know ALL about me <3

---


That is all
ChampsElysée 

Did you sleep alone the last two nights?
yes

You’re single right?
I like to think so

Would you go out with someone right now if they asked you?
depends if I like them

How long was your last phone conversation you had?
very long. very long

Who was it with?
BESTIE.

Excited for anything?
yep.

When will your next kiss be?
who knows

What’s one thing you like about winter?
the weather

Do you have drama in your life?
yep.

Don’t tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive?
yep.

Do you find smoking unattractive?
YES.

What’s something you really want right now, be honest?
to make my headache go away. AND watch avatar.

As of this minute, what is going through your mind?
headache

Do you like someone at this minute?
yes

Have you laughed until you cried?
yes

What are you listening to right now?
the sound of my PC

You never know what you got until you lose it? True or false?
tralse

What is the last thing you drank today?
organic chai latte

Where would I have found you last night at 11pm?
outside

What’s your plans for this friday?
friday friday going to sleep ya friday

You kissed someone last night, didn’t you?
Yep. Kissed mum g'night

Is it okay to like someone else when you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
depends.

Are you happy with the choices you’ve made?
most of them

Are you one of those people who constantly check the time?
yep. and I've lost ma watch

Are you happy?
ya

Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset?
niether. It's about the person your with.

Can you recall the last time you liked someone a lot?
no

Has anyone put their arm around you in the last 5 days?
ya

Has your name been in someone’s facebook status lately?
probably, don't have fb though

Do you like your family?
I love them loads

Has anyone laid on your bed besides you?
yea

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
yes

Who will you be sleeping with tonight?
ma self, me and I
;D

Is there anyone you would like to punch in the face now?
yes

Have you ever been around a person who was high?
yes

What month were you born?
october

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
yes

How have you felt today?
pretty good

How much money did you spend today?
$2.70

Were you single on your last birthday?
ya

How many piercings do you have?
00000000000000000000000000000000000

Do you think the last person you kissed is cute?
NO. BUT I LOVE HER

Last person you kissed calls you, what are they calling you for?
DIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNERRRRRRRRRR!! You stupid girl. Come down and help poor old ma!

If you were upset, who is the first girl you’d go to?
my BESTIE

Have you ever kissed in the rain?
nope

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
yep

Do you think things will change in the next 3 months?
YEP

Last person who said they loved you?
daddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton