URGH.
Got back math results. To scared to tell parents. Am so scrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwed.
OMG. I'm going to die of guilt and shame. I tried really hard. I'm pretty good at other subjects.
BUT.
My math sucks. Math and I have a hate hate relationship. We hate each other to BITS. So now I'm in a pretty depressed mood. 
EWWWWWWWWWWW. Depression.

Parent teacher nights are soon. Oh dear. I'M GONNA DIE. 
Come to my furneral OK?
Send me flowers to.

I need to finish VA.
and Math.
and History.
and I need to finish those squares D:

School is drowning me. This is the first term in my life that I REALLY don't want to go back to school. I'm screwed. 


Déjà vu right??

HeHe.

Oh, tried finger knitting with ma fingers. Failed. So funny. Juniors were looking at us...

GET BETTER SOON CHIS! <3

That is all
ChampsElysée


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton