My Life in Bullet Points

My Internet sceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews up in the best times. HAPPY DAYS ~~~~ NOT.

OK. So this is what I've done in the past few days.


  • Made rhubarb crumble
  • Made apple crumble
  • Made strawberry covered skewers
  • Tidied my room
  • Made my bed
  • Fixed three necklaces
  • Bought good food
  • Had 2 45 minute chats with SEPARATE PEOPLE
  • Met up with ma BESTIE!
  • Sleept for a DAY
  • Ate good food
  • Started up a free lance initiative with BECAROOO
  • Tumbled
  • Stumbled
  • Emailed
  • Shopped

 THE END


I promise I'll be productive OK. :D


That is all
ChampsElysée

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton