MORE ABOUT ME:D


YES ANOTHER SURVEY :D

What color is most reflective of you?
blue

How did you get the idea for your diary name?
diary name? Oh blog name. I love sugar and beaches

Where were you the first time you kissed?
can't remember

What time were you born?
12pm. either at lunch or at night.

What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
Isn't she lovely

Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
no

Do you want a baby?
yes

What does your mom do for a living?
she cares for me <3

What is your pet’s name?
jackie my pet rock

What are the last 2 digits of your phone number?
no number

What is the strangest thing to happen to you at a concert?
I was forced to sing.

Who was with you?
family

Who do you dislike most at this moment?
myself

Did you dream last night?
yes

What was the last tv show you watched?
news.

What is your fave piece of jewelry?
necklaces

What is to the left of you?
scissors

Who do you want to take to prom and why?
prom? What prom?

What was the last thing you ate?
cheese toastie

If you could look like anyone who would it be?
myself

Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
Ma bro.

What is the best type of dancing?
free style bedroom dancing

Who last imed you?
what's IM? :D

Where is your significant other right now?
nope

What shampoo do you use?
some organic one

What’s the worst shampoo?
the ones with loads of chemicals

What shirt are you wearing?
sweatshirt

Where do you go to download songs?
itunes?

What time is it?
5:50pm

What color is your razor?
don't have one

What is your fave frozen treat?
ice {normal water ice}

Have you ever been or dated a cheerleader?
I cheer and I'm a leader.

Are you thirsty?
thirsty for your blood. In reality? No not really.

That is all
ChampsElysée

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton