Let's Start At the Very Beginning :D

1:  Let’s start with a tricky one; what is the real reason you are confused right now?
cause I can't do my homework.
2:  Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone?
no phone no texts
3:  If your significant other smoked pot, would you care?
YES. IN CAPS
4:  Do you find it easy to trust others?
NO. IN CAPS
5:  What were you doing at 11PM last night?
Working. Cause that's what workaholics do - work.
6:  You’re drunk and lost walking down the road; who is with you?
Can't drink. No wait... I'm Drunk with happiness! My friends were with me
7:  What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?
Meeeh I don't think I've reached puberty yet.
8:  Are you close with your dad?
Why yes I am.
9:  I bet you kissed someone last night, right?
No way. Oh wait. My bro. I kissed him goodnight.
10:  What are you listening to?

Love story. <3 cause I can.

11:  You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life - what is it?
Water. The end
12. Do you like hickeys?

Never gotten one 

13:  What time do you go to bed?

Depends. Probs 9 - 10.

14:  Is there someone who continuously lets you down?
Yes.
15:  Can you text as quickly with one hand as you do both?
Have no phone girlfriend!
16:  Do you always answer your texts?
I CAN'T TEXT.
17:  Do you hate the person you fell the hardest for?
Mummy!!!!!!!!!!!! *Falls flat on face*
18:  When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Yesterday or maybe today
19:  Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?

Yes

20:  What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
SLEEP. MUST GET TO SLEEP.
21:  Is anyone else in the room with you?

YES

22:  Do you believe what goes around comes around?
Karma? Yes.
23:  Were you happier four months ago than you are now?
Four months ago. Sigh. Happy days.
24:  Is there someone you wish you could fix things with?

Yes.

25:  In the past week, have you cried?

Yes. I've cried more this week than in my whole life man.

26:  What colour is the shirt you are wearing?

Yellow <3

27:  Do people ever call you by your last name?

Nah. To hard.

28:  Is anyone ignoring you right now?

Yes.

29:  Do you have a best friend?
I think so. More like best FRIENDSSSSSSSS.
30:  Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed?
I don't kiss people.
31:  Who was your last call from?
Kayley
32:  Are you mad at anyone?
Yes.
33:  Have you ever kissed someone older than you?

Yes.

34:  How old will the last person you kissed be on his/her next birthday?
24???? He's a french cousin OK? We go round smooching each others cheeks. 
35:  How many more days until your birthday?
An age.
36:  Do you have any summer plans yet?
Eat. Sleep. Do homework. Invest in a life. Pretty good life plans.
37:  Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex?

Yes.

38:  Are you keeping anything from your best friend(s) now?
Yes.
39:  Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone?
Yes.
40:  Have you ever regretted kissing someone?

Why so many kissing questions???????

41:  Do you think age matters in relationships?
Does it matter? Haven't you watched Disney???
42:  Are you available?
To do your homework? NO.
43:  How many people have you had real, strong feelings for since high school ended?
Started? 1. I HATE YOU. I HATE HIM. I WANT FOOD.
44:  If you had to get a piercing (not ears), what would you get?
Belly Button!
45:  Do you believe exes can be friends?
Yes
46:  Do you regret anything?
YES.
47:  Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
How I can't figure out a plausible story line for a story.
48:  Did you ever lose a best friend?

Yes

49:  Was your last kiss a mistake?
No smooching OK?
50:  Why aren’t you pursuing the person you like?
I don't like anyone.
51:  Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry?
Yes.
52:  Do you still talk with the person you LAST kissed?
Yes. HE'S MY BRO OK. And he's 10. I <3 him.
53:  What was the last thing you ate?
Pasta
54:  Did you get any compliments today?
Yes.
55:  Where are you going on your next vacation?
Melbourne.
56:  Do you own anything from other countries?
Yes. CHINA.
57:  Are most of your friend guys or girls?
Girls.
58:  Where have you lived most of your life?

Home.

59:  When was the last time you took a long drive?

Easter HOLS.

60:  Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?
Yes.
61:  Have you ever TP'd someone’s house?

What does this mean?

62:  Who do you text the most?
Don't text hun.
63:  What was the last movie you saw?

Tangled!

64:  What’s preventing your current boyfriend/girlfriend from going back to their ex?
Boyfriend? I'll look that word up in the dictionary.
65:  How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have in 2010?

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. Kidding I had my teddy bear.

66:  Is the last person you kissed younger than you?
YESSSSSSS! NO MORE KISSING.
67:  Do you curse around your parents?

Yes. When I'm angry.

68:  Are you happy with where you live?
Sometimes.
69:  Do you collect anything?
Dollar coins.
70:  What’s your favourite colour?
Yellow. Blue. Nice shades of Pink.
71:  Does the last song you listened to remind you of anyone?
My Family.
72:  Has anyone ever cheated on you?
No.
73:  What are your plans for tomorrow?
School
74:  Do you have siblings over the age of twenty-one?

cousins?

75:  Does your last ex have a job?

No ex.

76:  What would you do if you found out your most recent ex was in a relationship?
No ex
77:  Where is your cellphone?
I don't have one
78:  What colour is your cellphone?
invisible. Latest style
79:  What did you dream of last night?
Fish fingers.
80:  Are you atheist?
Not really.
81:  Will you change your name when you get married?

Yes. 

82:  Are you ready for autumn weather?

Yes. 

83:  Have you had any big storms recently?
Yes. 
84:  What kind of bottoms are you wearing? 
Trackies. 

That is all
ChampsElysée

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton