92. Things to know


Name: Champselysee

Age: <14
DoB: Don't remember

What was your
1. last beverage? mango smoothie
2. last phone call? don't have a phone
3. last text message? did you not see my last answer?
4. last song you listened to? call me maybe
5. last time you cried? two days ago, out of frustration

Have you ever:
6. dated someone twice? nope
7. been cheated on? nope
8. kissed someone & regretted it? nope
9. lost someone special? YES
10. been depressed? yes
11. been drunk and threw up? nope, but I've been drunk on other things :D

List three favourite colours:
12. blue
13. white (it's a shade, I know)
14. green

In 2012 have you:
15. Made a new friend? yes
16. Fallen in love? nope
17. Laughed until you cried? yep
18. Met someone who changed you? yep
19. Found out who your true friends were? yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you? yes
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list? dont hav that

General:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life? non, don't have facebook
23. How many pairs of shoes do you have? like five the right size
24. Do you have any pets? pet rock: jackie :D, pet brother
25. Do you want to change your name? no
26. What did you do for your last birthday? ate food, made brownies, screamed
27. What time did you wake up today? 7:00, wet back to bed though
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? sllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for? going out with BFF
30. Last time you saw your Mother? right now
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? not losing my ipod
32. What are you listening to right now? the rain
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? is this a trick question? If not then yes.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? losing my ipod
35. Most visited webpage? tumblr and google
36. What's your name? NOT TELLING havent you asked this before?
37. Nickname? Else
38. Relationship status? under a rock
39. Zodiac sign? Libra
40. He or She? girl for the love of feminism
41. Elementary? Stalker right there
42. High School? A highly academic, to much stress, to much holly school
43. College? hope I make it that far...
44. Hair color? brown to black
45. Long or short? Hair? Long
46. Height? 161.561 Yep! exactly right
47. Do you have a crush on someone? nope
48. What do you like about yourself? everything! - a few things
49. Piercings? nope
50. Tattoos? nope, but i'll get one
51. Righty or lefty? BOTH with a capital B

Firsts:
52. First surgery? on my face
53. First piercing? N/A 15+
54. First best friend? DJ
55. First sport you joined? swimming (for health)
56. First vacation? over the ocean somewhere
58. First pair of trainers? new balance minies
59. First boyfriend? Oh, Oh, Oh! Nina's bro (for a play I think)
Right now:
60. Eating? air
61. Drinking? water
62. Listening to? my typing and rain
63. Waiting for? the rain to stop

Your future:
64. Want kids? yes, children are adorable
65. Get Married? yes.......someday
66. Career? something fun and exciting!

Which is better:
67. Lips or eyes? eyes
68. Hugs or kisses? prefer hugs
69. Shorter or taller? taller I've always wanted to be tall so i'll have to live that dream through someone else
70. Older or Younger? don't really mind???? wait....are we talking about boys?
71. Romantic or spontaneous? we are talking about boys....I haven't hit puberty yet...
72. Nice stomach or nice arms? I have both already! jokes, is this about a guy too?
73. Sensitive or loud? I am sensitive and loud, so i'll make up for all the insensitivity and quietness
74. Hook-up or relationship? WAIT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BOYS ARN'T WE
75. Trouble maker or hesitant? trouble maker

Have you ever:
76. Kissed a stranger? nop
77. Drank hard liquor? rum count?
78. Lost glasses/contacts? Don't have glasses
79. Sex on first date? nope
80.Broke someone's heart? dunno
81. Had your own heart broken? yes (not for love though)
82. Been arrested? in a play yes :D
83. Turned someone down? can't tell you
84. Cried when someone died? YES and don't get me started on pets, family members or cartoon characters
85. Fallen for a friend? nope

Do you believe in:
86. Yourself? YES
87. Miracles? WOOT yes
88. Love at first sight? I'll believe it when I see it (get it, GET THE JOKE!)
89. Heaven? maybe
90. Santa Clause? yes (cause I'm a cute kid)
91. Kiss on the first date? what oh....maybe
92. Angels? ok :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton