Korean Dramas


Hey. Look at the title. Yes I know. I'm just not the person to watch that stuff right? Right? RIGHT? Turns out I am (though I've only watched one drama) and that drama is Heartstrings. It's a pretty good drama, if you can handle heartbreak, fluff and high-school-ness, the typical relationship between boy and girl. Yeah. But having said that, there a few down sides. It wastes your internet (how come all good things do) and is kind of repetitive.

From what I have deduced a typical romantic drama goes like this: Girl A likes Boy A. But Boy A likes Girl B (who is a. popular, b. pretty etc). Girl A is sad and wallows in sorrow. Is then comforted by Boy B. All is well. BUT Girl B starts to like Boy B which creates problems because Boy A is still in love with Girl B and then meddling friends of Girl A try to sort it out, only making it worse. Then due to some intense people skills, Boy and Girl A are together and Boy and Girl B are together and it's a HAPPY ENDING.

But yeah. Heartstrings is a pretty good mix of music, good food and acting, and when you have time to procrastinate you should go watch it.

That is all
ChampsElysée



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton