The Palms Cafe

Hello again, I'm reviewing - again.

In the smallish town of Stanwell Park, the Palms Cafe is doing a thriving business. Which is one of the places I stopped on the return trip to Sydney.


The food is pretty good, well, from what we sampled. Mum had a veggie wrap and Little Bro and Dad had sandwiches. I had chamomile tea.  The atmosphere was cosy, the service was friendly (although very intimidated by Dad) and food arrived really quick (and at a reasonable price). However, it said on the menu about 'gourmet dining', I would have to question the cafe on that aspect. Another aspect of question was the presentation. The knife was stuck into the bread of burgers for that 'classic' french cafe look that you could easily get with an ornamental tooth pick. Instead it made the burger look fearsome and almost poisoned.

Having said that, the food is really nice there and you should all go and support this awesome restaurant.

That is all







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton