My Crush

Hi. For the 31 Day challenge.

That is all
ChampsElysée

If you haven't read the last one.
Best Friend 31 Letter Challenge
I haven't had one of these in ages. Kindergarten maybe? So, to be completely original and etc. I am dedicating this the 7 eleven Slurpee copy-cat. No? Tell me a reason why I should dedicated it to a crush I can't remember at all (I'm just not on of those crush-y sort of persons).

---
  
Dear 7 eleven Slurpee copy-cat,
I define you as a cold, icy and refreshing delight. I remember when we used to freeze bottles of fuze and then shake and shake and shake and shake....
And then I'd go to gum tree stop and old the walkers would look at me strangely as I shook a soft drink bottle. All this slight humiliation was worth it though. Who knew frozen flavoured water could be so delicious?
Thank you for being there when I needed to be cooled down...

---




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton