First Day

Hello. Today was the day I got my nose back onto the grindstone. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Woke up early, caught the packed bus, played bball etc. But most importantly I received time table! I'm doing Art, DT and French. I've told this to friends in Asia and they're all like "What? Ahya, you should be doing music, Latin and elective history. You should drop art. You won't get good job." 

Well - who cares, I'm going to enjoy life and my school subjects and if it means doing art and DT so be it. I'm going to have fun before I get old and grey, so don't decide my future for me. By the way, art is really educational. It's like history, geography and hands on work rolled into one stressful subject. Wait...Did I write stressful? Art's not stressful....
*cough, cough*  

That is all
ChampsElysée

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton