Dentist

Hi. Today, after school I went to thy dentist. Now, usually I don't mind dentists BUT! From this day on I do not enjoy dentist appointments. My brother went first. He came out all happy and clean. Then it was my go. I had to have a scale (when they kind of 'laser remove' the stains off the tooth) thingy, a polish (with that foul tasting stuff) and that foam stuff. I'm so glad I'm one of those lucky people that don't need braces. THEN my dentist said that I didn't brush my teeth. I so do! Never mind. :)

That is all
ChampsElysée 

Say Ahh...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton